Terms and Conditions
- Our plants/products are supplied to you in good healthy condition and true to label to the best of our knowledge, unless specifically sold as second grade goods or damaged material ‘as is where is’. We accept no responsibility for incorrect labelling.
- Quotes are valid only while stocks last or within 30 days.
- Any orders contract grown or on hold require a deposit and cancellation of these orders forfeit this deposit.
- We do not accept responsibility for any plants once they have left the nursery.
- Freight is to be paid by the customer. Any damage incurred in transit must be claimed by the customer from the carrier concerned.
- Ownership of all goods supplied by Diack’s Nurseries Ltd shall be retained by Diack’s Nurseries Ltd until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- In the event that a customer shall make any default whatsoever, the customer will pay Diack’s Nurseries Ltd legal costs (as between solicitor and client) of and incidental to the enforcement or attempted enforcement of payment by Diack’s Nurseries Ltd.
- If for any reason goods are to be returned for credit this procedure must take place within 5 days of sale and all stock must be in good saleable condition and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
- Diack’s Nurseries Ltd shall have the absolute right in its discretion to file any proceeding in the court, in Invercargill.
- Diack’s Nurseries reserves the right at any time to refuse the placement of an order by the customer, or decline to approve any application of the customer, for whatever reason.
- The existence of an account with Diack’s Nurseries Ltd does not automatically entitle the customer to credit in the future
- Diack’s Nurseries Ltd reserve the right to forward accounts via electronic mail.
Terms of Payment
- Payment must be received by the 20th of the month, following dispatch.
- New account holders are required to pay within seven days.
- Failure to pay the account by the due date shall be a breach of the trading terms of Diack’s Nurseries Ltd
- Any accounts that are discounted will forfeit their discount if not paid by the due date.
- Diack’s Nurseries Ltd reserve the right to charge penalty interest at the rate of 2% per month on all over due accounts until receipt of payment in full.
- All accounts required to be collected by a debt collection agency will incur all collection fees including the debt collection agencies commission fees.
Errors or Omissions
Clerical errors or omissions whether in computation or otherwise in any quotation acknowledgements or invoice shall be subject to correction
It is hereby agreed that all goods supplied by Diack’s Nurseries Ltd are supplied upon the above detailing and acceptance of our terms and conditions of supply.
All lines subject to alterations or increases without notice.
Payment is by Credit Card, Cash or Cheque by aproval. EFTPOS is avaliable in store.